Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today is our 7 year anniversary.

I cannot believe that E and I have been married for 7 years!! We have been through a LOT as a married couple and we have been strong enough to endure it together. Marriage is not for wimps and we are definitely not that.

I took some time this morning to come up with a list of some major stuff that has happened since we have been married. Enjoy my little timelime!!!

1999 - we got married, of course!!!
2000 - purchased our first home together!!
2001 - found out we were pregnant with B!!
2002 - gave birth to our son and life has never been the same.....
2003 - E turned 30 and I was able to pull off a great surprise party!!
2004 - We became Mr. & Mrs. Ohio!!!
2005 - Moved to Texas for employment purposes....
2006 - Moved back to Ohio and have been going strong since...

We have been through good times and bad times, we have been through many highs and lows. And we have been through an amazing journey together.

Happy Anniversary E!!! I love you more today than the day that we met. Here is to many more good times together!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home