Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, September 29, 2006

A Week To Be Had

This has been a week of it. Here is a recap:

Monday - A day of utter anxiety. E and I went to the doctors office for my test results. Found that there are some abnormal cells and they need to do another scrape to see if they need to proceed with a cone biopsy or not. They are 99% certain that this will be happening. If it does happen, I will still be able to have children but I will be considered a high risk pregnancy and will most likely be placed on bed rest for majority of the pregnancy. They will also be doing an ultrasound to see if I may have ovarian cancer or not. Talk about news that can knock the wind out of your sails. And after this I needed to go to the new company that I may be working for on an interview with the main boss. I had to put on my best pageant interview skills and persona to make it through the interview. It was hard as my thoughts were on my upcoming medical procedures.

Tuesday - I was still very rocked by the news from the day before. I went through the motions at work and managed to pull it off. We went later that evening to Bob Evan's in Mansfield to meet my family for dinner. It was Mom's birthday so we needed to celebrate. E was in a bad mood that evening so between the clash of moods, we were not fun people to be around.

Wednesday - B woke up with a fever and I had to stay home from work with him. It may have been Gods way of giving me a Mental Health Day. I started to feel better about what was going on. I took the day to spoil my son and to study for my test. We scheduled my Series 6 Exam for October 7th. My birthday. Quite ironic. I am understanding the material but cannot test on it for anything. I am quite scared.

Thursday - Went to an all day training for my current job. It was actually very good. They are normally pretty boring but it was a training to thank us for all that we do and to spoil us for a bit. The best part for me was that I got to prospect four people for USANA. That was a relief as we are really trying to build the business. After being at Convention and seeing the integrity of the company, I want so badly to help others experience that too.

Today - I managed to study a bit at lunch and now have a ton of quotes to work on. This makes up for the lousy month last month. Hopefully I will have a better October. I need it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home