Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good:

We have signed on an Associate as of last night!! Her name is Aly and she is a doll. I know that she will do well with this business and so excited to have her on my team. Many thanks to Lisa for helping me with bringing her on.

I am also in the midst of another process and it is going very well. It is an eight week process and we are at the halfway point. I need to pass one exam and we shall be good. Wish me luck!!

The Bad:

I had an abnormal test when I went to the doctor the last time. Since it came back not right I had to have a small procedure yesterday to determine if it was a fluke that it came back abnormal or if there is a problem. Keep your fingers crossed that it was a fluke. I do not think I can handle the problem. Not now.

The Ugly:

My bosses attitude was quite rotten this week. I was extremely annoyed with it and finally I got to talk to his wife about it. When he came back from lunch yesterday he was a little better towards me but I hate the constant up and down. I do not know if there is anything going on in his personal life to contribute to this but it is unacceptable.

Hopefully next week will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home