Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Don't Worry About Anything, Instead Pray About Everything

I have been reading a devotions book for moms. This phrase was in yesterdays readings and it stuck in my mind. It is honestly the truth.

Then last night I had a dream. You know me and my visual dreams. This one I was going to an adoption agency with Mrs. Int'l 1999. I am not completely certain why we were there but we were there together. Then we went to a home that was not the house that I am used to but it was her home. Fast forward into the dream and I dreamt about receiving a gorgeous diamond necklace while I was on a cruise. It was stunning.

Once again, dreammooods.com has given this analysis:

Adopted

To dream that you or others are adopting a child, indicates that you are taking on something new and different. Ask yourself what is missing in your life that would make you happy.


House

To see a new house in your dream, indicates that you are entering into a new phase or new area in your life.

Diamonds

To see diamonds in your dream, signifies the wholeness of the Self. You may be finding clarity in matters that have been clouding you. It may also point to your unchanging or unyielding nature. Alternatively, it represents vanity and conceit. You may be distancing yourself from others.


Necklace

To see or wear a necklace in your dream, represents unsatisfied desires. It also highlights your intellect and your desire to have more influence and power over others.

Cruise

To dream that you are on a cruise, represents some emotional journey that you are going through. The dream may also be a pun on "cruising" through situations in your life with ease and little effort.

From what I can interpret, I have reached a comfortable point in my life and ready to take on more. Which is a calming peace for me.

I guess I will just have to heed the reading in my devotions. Just pray for what is to come next.

And to finish off, have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so much this year but I am especailly thankful for my family. They have been my rock this year and for that I give thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home