Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Donald Trump's view on Network Marketing

Today all I feel that I have been doing is procrastinating. I know that I have not but really I feel that I have.

I have had a few appointments this week and felt that todays went especially well. For those of you who do not know, I have been trying to build our USANA business while I am on the search of what to do with my life while I am unemployed. I will admit, I love being at home. It has been nice to get caught up around the house (although I never feel like I can catch up with houeswork!!) and to read and teach myself more about network marketing. It really is a spectacular field that is completely underrated by most people.

The thing that really re-ignighted my passion was hearing what Donald Trump had to say about Network Marketing on The David Letterman Show. David asked The Donald the following question:

"If you were to lose all of your money today and had to start all over again, what would you do?"

And The Donald said "Network Marketing"

And the audience started to laugh. It was then that The Donald pointed to them and said the following line:

"And that is why you are there and I am here!"

I have always admired Donald Trump for his level of success coupled with his compassion for people. My admiration for him grew over time and from watching The Apprentice. To hear his response lifted my spirits immensely.

But today, I cannot seem to get into my groove!!

To help refocus myself, I am attaching pictures from our International Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. We had an absolute blast out there bonding with our teams and learning more about USANA. The energy was just unreal and it was nice to be in a room filled with motivated people from all over the world.



The stage at International Convention



Amy, me, Sandy and Dena after the awards ceremony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home