Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Moving Along

This is going to be a crazy week!! I just know it already.

Still studying for my Series 6 exam. It is definitely not an easy test and the main things that are screwing me up are the math questions and the ones with Roman numerals. The wording is so similar it is very difficult. This test has 100 questions. At least my P&C and L&H tests had 110 questions to allow for error. I need a 70% to pass and pray to get it done the first time and not have to take this test again. The test is THIS SATURDAY!!!

Tonight we have a call night at my uplines house. We had a table at the Diabetes Walk this weekend at the Shoe and now we need to follow up with those leads. I will be studying the whole way there, during the call session, and the whole way back. That is a lot of studying.

Wednesday night we are hosting our first Health and Freedom Presentation as a group at the Panera Bread on Rte 23 in Delaware, OH. It is at 7 PM for all who are interested in attending. We are excited about it. We look forward to doing a lot of these in the near future.

Thursday is another study session. I will lose my mind about then. We will be able to see what I need to improve upon and what I have down pat. This poor guy who is coaching me on this. I think he is ready to lose his mind having to deal with me.

Friday is more studying. B has a soccer game on Saturday so hopefully he will go to bed early and give me some time to focus on the task at hand.

WISH ME LUCK!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home