Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Little Boy Blonde Moment

OK. Now this made my day!!

I was getting B out of the bath this morning and helped him to put his underwear on. I took his clothes and put them on the floor so he could get dressed. He starts a very high pitched whine that about drove me crazy. So I asked what was wrong. He started to whine that he can't get dressed because I did not put any underwear out for him.

At this point I could not help it. I started to crack up laughing. Then I said to him very nicely that he was already wearing his underwear. He looked down and saw that his SpiderMan underwear were right on him like I said.

Now at this point he could have started crying or give me a very hurt look. But he didn't. He started laughing. And at least I knew that he has a great sense of humor. He can at least laugh at himself. And that made me feel better about laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home