Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Sunday, December 03, 2006

What is new......

Hmm.... What is new. Quite a bit actually.

It has been awhile for posting for me. I have been extremely busy this past week with USANA related business. I have had lots of appointments and some great networking this week. Hopefully, this will be a very strong and profitable week.

I also got a call back from an insurance company that I interviewed with. They were technically not hiring until after the start of the new year but they needed to fill one more position before the end of the year. After 3 interviews and some talk, I was hired. There are a lot of very good benefits that come with the job. One very big benefit is that I WORK FROM HOME!!! That for me was huge. I hate going to an office and having to be within a time clock frame. It will be a lot of discipline and hard work but over time it will pay for itself.

The big drawback is that I do not want to go back to work. I have been enjoying my time being at home and owning my schedule. But with the amount of flexibility that I am being given I think it will be about the same. And we need a paycheck. So I definitely need to get it done.

My fun of this week has been helping a photographer with an advertising campaign that he was working on. We both think very similarly with creativity for the campaign. And I am curious to see what the final results were for the campaign.

And also, keep your fingers crossed. I may be having 2 new Associates coming on board this week. They are both very talented people that I know I can help to be successful in the business.

Enjoy the month of December!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home