Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

People Prayers Needed Please

I have a few people that need some prayers so if you can spare some I would appreciate it.

Grimmy - he went in for brain surgery this week and as of right now he has no feeling in his arms from the elbow down. He is a co-worker of mine and a great friend to me and my family. I will be seeing him soon so that will be good for him and for me. I am praying for no permanent paralysis for him as that woudl inhibit his work.

E - sometime this month my husband will need to go in for outpatient surgery. We have been having some fertility issues and hopefully this will correct his end of it before they start my side of it. As some of you may know we have been having problems conceiving another child and we so desperately want to expand our family.

If you can keep them in your prayers it would be appreciated. Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home