Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, February 16, 2009

Holy Busy Weekends Batman!!!

This month is jam packed full of busy weekends!!

February 6 - 8

This was B's 7th birthday weekend!! I still cannot believe that he is 7 years old. I feel bad about not blogging on his birthday but we were spending quality time together and I think that mattered to him much more!! We had my family down from Bedford and a party that included 4 friends from school along with our neighbors and their kids (my adopt a nieces and nephew). It was a lot of fun but very exhausting...

February 13 - 15

B and I took off on Friday night to go to the Alumni Night basketball game at my alma mater. It was a great time for us as we included my brother and my niece to come along. Spent part of Valentines Day with my family and drove back to have the night with E. Sunday was a normal routine for us but a bonus for B was he had the chance to have a friend from class over.

February 20 - 22

I am going away on a scrapbooking retreat!! I have been looking forward to this for a few months now and have literally been packing for it since January. Just a little excited. The boys will be having a boys weekend and bonding time. That will be great for them both!

February 27 - March 1

I have a crop on Friday night and it is the first of many great fish frys at our church. Bring on Lent, I am ready!! We also have our Blue and Gold dinner for our Cub Scout pack on that Saturday and I think we will be going to an OSU hockey game that night. Should be lots of fun!!

I think things will die down in March but cannot be too sure of it. Busy is good so we will keep busy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home