Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Coming Around A Full Circle

A Circle Journal that is.....

I along with a group of other scrapbook junkies are participating in a circle journal. The purpose of this is to choose a subject that you want everyone to scrap about in your particular book. I chose family. I noticed that whenever you scrap a page about your family more love goes into it. I wanted to see that love on a page.

Then I realized how much of a circle my life has become. Not a bad circle. Just a circle. Everything is revolving around each other. Work, scrapbooking, school activities, Cub Scouts, etc.... At least once a week I have most of these occur then once a month the rest works its way in.

I cannot complain. It is a good circle. It could be a lot worse. I am taking what I have normal in my life and completely embracing it. It feels good to have some normalcy in a chaotic world. I have found that this year has brought a lot of change to my life but it has also brought new people into my life that I cherish. I have found that some of my prior relationships have changed dramatically and at first I was hurt and upset. But the more that I progress I notice the changes in myself too.

I love the people that I work with. I love my new scrapbooking buddies (but I need more Flexigirl scrapbooking time too). School activities have brought me to meet more people and watch my child grow and develop. Cub Scouts have brought us closer to more people that carry a lot of our family and faith values.

I have been lucky. And I appreciate what I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home