Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Bucket List

Wow!! It has been an incredibly long time since I have written on here. Facebook and work have taken over my life!! Guess I will need to post on here more often or change to a new blog.

I have come to a decision for the new year. I need help with this so I implore on anyone willing to push and motivate me to do it. I have to create my bucket list. I want to have a list of things to do in my lifetime. The first that I want accomplished is this

I want to publish a book.

This has been something that I have wanted for as long as I can remember. I have never been good with writing but I can try. There is always room for improvement in life and this can be one way to do so.

I have thought long and hard on what to write about. Do I write on pageantry? No. I have had an extensive journey but do not consider myself an expert. I have learned to surround myself with experts in the field to help me accomplish my dreams. That would make a very short book. Do I write on Marketing? No. I am better giving the suggestions face to face.

So I have decided. I am writing a book on Secondary Infertility. This will not be a fact book. This will be a book facing the emotional journey that our family has undergone. The only help I need is to get in touch with a ghostwriter and to reach a publishing company and get the idea of how to start. I have to schedule this into my life to be sure that I can get it done but it is something that I am very willing to do. Maybe it can be used as a healing tool.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Year filled with many promises...

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, December 27, 2010, Blogger Annette | Bucket List Journey said…

    I love the idea of a bucket list and have a huge one myself. It really keeps me motivated to try new things and step out of the box everyday! You can see (& steal anything you want) from my list here http://mslistologist.com/?page_id=381

    Best wishes!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home